window.location.replace("http://cheapisthenewclassy.com/?b2w=http://cheapisthenewclassy.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-college-t-shirt-at-my-coke-rewards.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Free College T-shirt at My Coke Rewards!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cheap Is The *New* Classy: Free College T-shirt at My Coke Rewards!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free College T-shirt at My Coke Rewards!

Via Show Me The Savings!


Okay..I already have already used these and can not check for you, but - if you have My Coke Rewards Account - enter 6 codes (caps) - then enter the following...ENTER 1 at a time - it should pop up and let you pick a FREE college t-shirt and it does NOT take any points away from your account! I have already received 1 t-shirt and 2 more are on there way! You can use each of these codes twice! I have been told that they are still working!
FOOTBALL
MYTEAM
TOUCHDOWN
TSHIRT
....to get a FREE T-shirt from My Coke Rewards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home